Quyền riêng tư và Điều khoản
CÁC ĐIỀU KHOẢN VÀ ĐIỀU KIỆN
1. Vietnam Vetiver Network (VNVN) reserves the right to use all data and personal information given by the campaigners for the purpose of its business determined by VNVN which includes any sharing on information to organization related with VNVN, activities and testimonials uploaded for publicity.
2. VNVN may disclose personal information and data that are in the possession of VNVN if we have a good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our organization.
3. VNVN may disclose personal information and data that has been collected in the event of a merger, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, bankruptcy or any other similar proceeding of which the information held by VNVN about the campaigners are among the assets transferred.
4. VNVN is not responsible for any treatment of neither your personal data nor the content or security of other websites that this website may link to.
5. Campaigners are responsible for the accuracy and completeness of their personal data and information. VNVN will not be held responsible for any false information provided by students and fundraisers after due diligence is taken.
1. There are no upfront fees or membership fees for its campaigners upon signing up with Skolafund.
2. To ensure VNVN is able to deliver a good service to its user, VNVN is entitled to 5% of Services fee from the fund sponsored. The services fee is refundable upon request only from unsuccessful campaign.
3. The standard banking charges is applicable.
1. A signing up as campaigner and fundraiser is also entitled to sponsor any other campaingers and fundraisers.
2. Campaigners may have the right to request copies of certain of your personal information that is within our custody.
3. If any of the information held by us is inaccurate, you may request to be corrected.
4. Campaigners may also have the right in certain circumstances to require us to stop processing your personal information and VNVN will response to this within reasonable time.
5. VNVN reserves the right at its own discretion, without prior notice, suspend, permanently deny or terminate your access to this website if you are found to breach any of the terms and conditions including where there is any actual or suspected fraudulent, criminal or improper use of the website or associated service. Any fund received before the termination shall be handled by VNVN accordingly as required by law.
Change of Policy
1. Any change of policy will be notified in the website.
2. VNVN has no obligation to notify every of its change of policy directly and personally to each of its students and fundraisers. However, it is entirety in our discretion to do so.
1. For students and fundraisers under the age of eighteen (18), please consult your parents or guardian before providing us with your personal data.
2. VNVN will not be held responsible for any misuse or non-use of the funds by the campaigners after the fund has been transferred to them.
3. VNVN will not be held responsible in any event of which the campaigners that had been sponsored and funded failed to perform, are dismissed or failed to complete their projects. The funds sponsored are non-refundable.
4. VNVN is not responsible for any gifts or incentives provided by the campaigners to the sponsors before, during or after the campaign.
5. Upon signing-up as campaigners, VNVN has the right to contact you for further updates, notifications, feedbacks and other business related thereof.
6. By agreeing to signing-up as campaigners, you are considered to agree to all the terms and conditions provided.
1. No failure to exercise or any delay in exercising on the part of VNVN, any rights under these terms and conditions shall operate as a waiver thereof.
2. If any provision of the terms and conditions stated are deemed to be unlawful or unenforceable, such provision shall be severed from this terms and conditions without prejudice to all other provisions which shall remain enforceable.
Code of Ethics to campaigners
1. Observe a friendly-user website for VNVN-based campaigners.
2. Adhere to the requirements of law.
3. Provide guidelines to campaigners to deliver a good campaign for the funding.
4. Maintaining Trust Fund Account in full transparency as what required by law.
5. Provide a non-discriminatory treatment to all campaigners.
6. Provide the best possible standard for protection of personal data and information.